Chapter 49

Hi guys before the chapter begins I just want to say Happy Easter!!!!

Oh and my break is officially over this week so I'll be heading to university .

Due to that I doubt I will be able to do the double /triple updates everyday as I did this past week :(

We're back to once or twice a week ...

But I will try as I hate keeping you guys waiting, I can't give you guys specific days but I WILL UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK <3

ANYWAY ENJOY!

"Hey you okay sis?" I heard Shane's gentle voice and I immediately became less tense and he helped me up and handed me a glass of water so I could rinse my mouth.

I popped in a mint and finally turned to see his concerned look but I ignored it as I swung my one arm around him pulling him close as humanly possible.

I felt his arms hold me , "I missed you too kiddo" he kissed the top of my head.

I couldn't help the tears which fell as I hadn't seen him in so long and thinking that Aaron had found me again before I felt someone...

"What's going on? Where's Roman?" He asked and I realized Roman hadn't told them anything.

"I'm not sure, I just got home..." I whispered and he sighed .

"Come on..." He pulled me gently into the main area and sat down on the couch with me.

"Where were you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Mi... I might be busy but I'm not that busy! I missed your birthday and I came over here and no one was home and dishes were lying in the sink. I know for a fact that you are too much of a neat freak not to do your dishes so where were you?"

"I..." I didn't know what to tell him.

He didn't know about my past, yes he had been the best brother a girl could ask for .

He'd try to cheer me up which he succeeded occasionally but Randy and Paul had been the ones I had ultimately confided in due to the fact that I was in love with them I guess.

" How did you know I was back?"

" I have a friend... Well actually I just asked your apartment manager to give me a call if he saw you here and luckily I had a meeting here in the city so here I am" he smiled .

"You don't need to tell me, you sit here... watch whatever it is you find interesting these days and I'll make you a proper meal... You look tired and weak Mi.." He said slowly as he stood up.

I wanted to reach for a DVD but they were all movies Roman and I watched , most of them that I had forced him to watch.

I got up and went to sit at the counter watching Shane as he defrosted some chicken and began doing his magic.

"When was the last time I cooked for you?"
He smiled.

"The first time I moved in here.. You and Marissa came over and decided to give me a home cooked meal as the others were too busy"

I smiled recalling the sweet memory.

"That was years ago fuck" he shook his head and I laughed a bit.

"Does Roman know you're here?" I shook my head and looked down.

"I tried calling him but he didn't answer I guess his busy...." He glanced up at me.