Chapter 48

MIA POV

I walked into the apartment and recalled the last time I was here.

I don't know why I came back here but I had nowhere else to go. I clicked on my answering machine and allowed the messages to flood.

"Hey Mia, I'll be bringing Alanna to TLC tonight for your big return she's excited to see you. Well not just her I brought everyone along but you know... Anyway let me shut up, we'll talk more when I see you in a little bit"

I had completely forgotten about my return...

"Mi... Hey its Paul, I dropped by the apartment earlier today. You weren't home though.. I just wanted to check if you were okay.. I love you"

"Mia.." I heard Roman's voice and I immediately put the last of the dishes into the dishwasher and went over to the table.

"I don't know why I am calling when you aren't there. I know that because I went back there and I'm sorry for that. I just fucking miss you so much. So I didn't win the title tonight like I was meant to ... I just got so fucking mad I mean they promised us you know? and I needed you. I need you... I'm sitting backstage and I know Dean is going to be barging in right now but its you I need"

"I lost my title tonight... I guess it wasn't meant to be hey? I think the reason I liked having it more was because I was fully booked this entire month and now its back to square one. You .. Er .. Called tonight and it made me happy to know you still cared and also confused but mostly happy. I don't know why I keep calling here but apart of me still wishes you'll be home when I get back from work..."

I wiped the tears that were falling and dialed his number. I knew I would pay for this but I needed to speak to him I hated how broken he sounded and it killed me running  away from him last night but when he asked about Aaron I couldn't handle it.

"The subscriber you have dialed is unavailable..."

"Fuck!"

I breath out and went into my room as I could feel myself becoming sick yet again.

I had begun feeling sick ever since after I left Roman I think that's another reason Aaron said I could go as he didn't want to deal with my body going crazy as I probably made myself sick with how depressed I had been feeling.

Just being without Roman?
I wasn't strong enough to handle it...

I held up my hair as I got rid of the little food I had eaten since I got back when I felt someone's hand grasp over mine and I immediately stilled.

ROMAN POV

"Oh its you... " Randy sighed and looked back into his hotel room and then closed it behind him as he met me.

"I need to talk to you about Mia, I'm sorry about the other day I wasn't thinking clearly and I took my shit out on you"

"Its okay.. I was out of line as well its just..."

"Who is Aaron?"

"Your phone's ringing..." I realized my pocket was vibrating.

"Everyone is just fucking annoying" I slipped my hand into my pocket and rejected without checking as I didn't want any disturbances .

He sighed.

"You know about Mia's past right? " I nodded as I knew what he was referring to.

"Well.. He was the reason for that past. I mean things with her mom drew her to it but ultimately he got her.. erm hooked"