Chapter 9

I turned to see Joe heading over to us.

He looked really good as he had let his hair grow in again, I stood up and he pulled me into a hug and took Roman's hand and Roman smiled politely but didn't get up.

"Daaaaaamn when last have I seen you little wolf?"

His arm was still draped over my shoulder.

"mmmm Its been quite awhile, how have things been?"
"Good as always, damn we should catch up sometime. I just got here with Sofia and I was like that angel over there looks familiar" he smiled and I looked past him to see Sofia sitting further back at a table, she waved and I waved back.

"We should definitely catch up soon when I'm in LA again!"
"Yeah I'll let Stephen and Anna know, they would love to see you soon" he pulled me into another hug and kissed my cheek.

"Nice seeing you Roman" Roman gave him a nod as he left and I sat down. I suddenly felt the tension as Roman had slipped out his phone and was busy on it.

"Tarzaaaaaan.." I whispered and reached over to give his thigh a squeeze so that he could look at me.

He set his phone down and looked at me blankly. I sighed and reached into my bag and set money down on the table.

I walked out as I knew he was upset and figured it would be best to leave the restaurant so if there was a scene Joe wouldn't see.

June 2013

I was walking from the locker room with Dean when I heard Mia's voice around the corner.

"No Stop! Stop!"

I immediately walked faster as I figured one of the new superstars were trying their luck with her. When I turned the corner I wished more than anything it could've been that instead of the sight that I saw.

There was a guy standing between her legs with his arms wrapped around her as she was smiling brightly while he kissed her in her neck I assume. Since it was in a dark area I figured they didn't really expect anyone to be there.

I wanted to walk back but I ended up bumping into Dean who had just caught up and then I heard her voice.

"Tarzan! Are you guys stalking me?"

I turned and saw her laughing as the guy was now sitting next to her with his arm draped over her. She was wearing her wrestling tights and a DX merch t-shirt and I realized I still hadn't answered her.

"No my dear beloved Mia, we are not stalking your ass. We were on a search for food when we happened to stumble upon you getting it on with.."

Dean saved my ass by speaking up as we now stood in front of them where I did not want to be.
"with Joe.."

I raised my eyebrow and she laughed, "my Joe, I mean..."
"She means I am Joe her boyfriend. And you guys are Roman and Dean"

I smiled politely at them trying to hide the fact that I felt like shit especially since I didn't know where this guy came from and Dean being the good friend knew exactly what I was thinking.
" Oh so Mia had the time to speak about us but she didn't bother mentioning to us that she now has a boyfriend"

"Joe don't mind them, they are just overprotective brothers!" Mia smiled and kissed him on his cheek while Dean laughed.

"Oh yeah I get it, don't worry guys. I have been taking good care of my little wolf for the past few months."