Chapter 12

I slipped on Roman's merch t-shirt along with my panties and tied my hair up in a bun as I headed towards the kitchen.

Roman's back was turned to me as he was busy at the stove. I couldn't help but smile as even though I had been through hell somehow I got lucky and ended up with him.

"You do know that you own me so you don't need to stare like that"

I laughed as I realized he had caught me, he then raised his right arm motioning me to come to him. As I did he pulled me against him while he flipped the pancakes.

"You feeling better?"

I nodded and he smiled slightly.

"Would my ass have anything to do with that?" he winked and I rolled my eyes and went over to pour us coffee.

"I was thinking that we could maybe take a drive down to my dad" I shrugged, he set the pancakes onto plates and turned to me.

"Is he home?" I nodded as I had texted him before I came to the kitchen.

"Sure" he smiled and walked over to the table with the food and sat down.

I followed with the coffee and set it down.

I stood against him and placed my hands on his face, he pulled me closer while staring up at me.

"I'm sorry I ruined our week at home with my weirdness and now I want us to go to my dad after I've..." he sighed and pulled me onto his lap.

"Its okay baby girl, everyone has their off days and its good we'll be spending sometime with your dad. He misses you. I understand, I'm happy as long as I am with you anywhere. Besides we're spending the entire day tomorrow together" he smiled as he grazed his lips over mine. I leaned in to kiss him gently, when I opened my eyes his were still closed and he was smiling.

He shook his head and then opened his eyes and pushed me up, "Come on lets dig in"

●●●

"So is it just going to be your dad or..."

Roman reached for my hand and held it tightly as he placed both our hands in his lap while he drove with the other.

"Just my dad I think, Linda's out of town"

I was staring out as we had drifted from the city, I had just slipped on a jeans and some sandals with Roman's t-shirt while Roman had the same.

"You should really stop leaving your hair wet like that, you could get really sick"

"Are you concerned that you would have to make me chicken soup whole day?" I smirked as I turned my head to face him.

"Well yes, you have had too many sick days baby girl" he smiled slightly.

"Okay I wont" I smiled as I knew it would bother him even though it seemed like something small.

He lifted up my hand and kissed it gently as we pulled into the estate.

I was greeted by Viper as I got out of the car, "Aaaah I swear you get bigger every time I see you!"

I ran my hands through his golden fur as I saw my dad make his way to the driveway and hug Roman.

"Dad!" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"mmmm the engaged couple is matching!" he winked wavering over our outfits. I rolled my eyes and followed him inside.

"Are you doing okay, I heard about the match on Smackdown..."