Chapter 45

I haven't seen Mia since she left me that night at Jenna's, it hasn't been easy at all.

As far as the world knows we are still engaged and she's just out of the spot light due to her just disappearing.

Even though I know that she left me for him I still didn't and couldn't tell anyone who asked that she wasn't mine.

The only people I really spoke to was Dean and Jenna as well as my daughter. Jenna and Seth were pretty serious as Seth proposed last week and I have been happy for them it just seemed like everyone's love life was going good except mine.

I still feel that Nikki knew so much more but she was loyal to Mia. Yet each time she looked at me I felt as if she were angry at me as if I were at fault.

I guess that's why I wasn't surprised for how hard Paul and Steph had been on me. They weren't supposed to make things personal but they did over the past couple months I had been their target that's why when I finally won the title I shouldn't have been surprised that I would be defending it in the Royal Rumble tonight.

I have no idea what shit Paul had told them as he knew as much as the world but he was clearly out to get me.

I was walking down the hallway and all I wanted to do was get to my locker but I spotted Randy walking with Kim and their kids.

I immediately looked down as I wasn't in the mood to answer questions about Mia especially from little Alanna when I knew how much she meant to Mia and vice versa

"Roman!" I turned back and gave him a nod, of course fate would have it that he for some reason decided to bring them to this event.

"Wait up! Where's Mia , Alanna wants to see her its been so long..."

I looked down at the little girl and then at him, " Are you serious right now ?"

He raised his eyebrow, " Why on earth would you ask me that, what, first Paul now you huh?"

I moved closer to him and I then felt someone touching my arm.

"Roman calm down you're going to scare them" Kim whispered as she subtly nodded towards the four kids and I sighed.

"I'm sorry!" I immediately walked away and pushed through my locker room door.

"Roman man what the hell?" I turned and grabbed him by the collar as I pushed him up against the wall.

" Are your trying to piss me off huh? Is that what this is? First Paul and now you , no one is fucking.."

"Roman what is..." he breath out.

"You know I have no fucking idea where she is and you bring your daughter here to see her! I have no idea what sick shit you're..." he finally had enough I guess and pushed me off of him.