Chapter 50

ROMAN POV

"She's resting for now.. We've run some tests we have an idea of what could have caused the pain and her fainting but we'll confirm it once we obtain the results and then let you know for sure"

"How long will that take?" I raised my eyebrow.

"About 1-2 hours... Don't worry Mr Anoa'i she's fine right now. The most I can tell you at this point is that she hasn't had much sleep and her body needs it especially if its what we're thinking.."

"And what are you thinking?" I couldn't hide the impatience that filled my voice.

He sighed.

"The Results first Mr Anoa'i" he smiled a bit and I prayed whatever they were that she would be fine.

I trusted him, God knows Mia's been treated by him quite a few times over these years.

I nodded and sat down next to Randy as I felt him rub my back.

"She'll be fine..." I heard him whisper.

"I'm going to kill him Randy.. I'm going to find him and I am going to fucking kill him" I shook my head as I had my elbows rested on my knees and spoke into my fists.

"Roman you need to calm down man. We will find his ass don't worry but right now , we need to be calm before Shane and Vince come back. They can't know"

"And why the hell can't they know?" I whispered loudly as while I didn't want to be thrown out I was frustrated.

"Because she doesn't want them too.." he shrugged.

"The same way she didn't want me too , only if I did I could have prevented all of this shit from happening and she wouldn't be lying there but because she's so fucking stubborn!" I shook my head.

"Look while I don't agree with her not telling you, I am sure she had her reasons and we will only know them when she tells us okay?"

I just looked ahead, apart of me was upset that Randy knew while I didn't, even though I knew that he knew much more than me regarding her past I still hated it.

"When did she tell you?"

I turned to face him.

"She didn't .."

He sighed, "at her birthday party when he introduced himself I just knew. She had told me before how he looked and that night when he spoke about knowing her from her past and he looked the way she described him basically "

"I should've known.." I shook my head again .

"I didn't even know for sure but because of.."
He cut himself off and looked away.

"Because of what Randy?"

He remained quiet.

"What aren't you telling me?"

"Here you go " I heard Shane as he interrupted us and saw him with his father following behind .

He handed Randy and I some coffee.

"Any news from the doc?" I nodded.

"She's sleeping and we're waiting on the test results."

Her father sighed and texted someone on his phone and he noticed me looking.

"Letting Linda know I won't be home tonight.."

"You don't have to stay here, you guys can head home.."

"Roman she is my daughter and ..."

"What are you guys doing here?" I heard Randy and saw him standing up and I joined him as I saw what he saw.