Chapter 36

I left my room after 20minutes had gone without hearing him as I entered one of the rooms Nikki and Eva were dressed up.

“Are you guys abandoning me as well?” they laughed and shook their head.

“The exact opposite we are taking you out since Roman decided to be a dick!” Nikki rolled her eyes and then smiled as she didn’t really mean it.

“Come on put on that cute blue dress you bought so we can get going!”

“Where?”I raised my eyebrow.

I saw Brie and Jenna enter the room also dressed, “There's a cute restaurant that opened at the beach here so we can go check it out” I heard Brie.

“Fine you guys know this place better than I do” I smiled and left the room.

“How far is the walk to the restaurant I can see nothing we might not be wearing heels but sand is shitty walking in when you cant see shi…”

“Mia chill we’re almost there okay?” I heard Paige behind me and I immediately felt bad for complaining as they were only trying to cheer me up since Roman decided to…

“SURPRISEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!”

I jumped as I saw lights and heard voices and I couldn’t believe it.

There were lanterns hung up everywhere lighting up the beach and I saw it filled with about 70 people most of them being friends from work and some family and I was speechless.

I immediately felt the tears spilling down my cheeks and my eyes caught Roman who was smiling brightly next to my sister and the girls led me down the steps onto the beach as I saw “Happy Birthday Mia!” being shot into the sky with fireworks and they began singing.

Normally I hated parties as it would always be a classy dinner my dad would throw when I was younger wanting me to be social but this was beautiful filled with all the people I loved and on this beautiful beach.

I glanced over at the many faces and I thanked myself for wearing waterproof mascara.

“WE LOVE YOU MIA!!!!”

I turned around as I heard John, Randy and The Usos shout behind me as they ended off the singing  which caused me to turn around and as I did I saw a three tier cake with 24 candles on and I blew them out with everyone cheering .

I immediately wiped my cheeks and then strong arms wrapped around my waist as they began handing out cake.

“I take it you forgive me”

I felt Roman’s stubble tickle my cheek and neck as he rested his head on my shoulder and I turned in his arms and kissed him.

His hold tightened as my hand held onto his cheek while the other rested on his shoulder.

“I cant believe you did this and I was being such a…” he kissed me again before I could finish and then bit my lip gently.

“Do you really think I would’ve abandoned you on your birthday?” his grey eyes stared into mine intently and I realized how gullible I was but I didn’t mind, he had no idea just how happy he made me.

“I love you, I love you so fucking much!” I blurted out and a huge smile grew on his face and he lifted me up in his arms and kissed me again.

"I love that you love me so fucking much baby girl" he whispered into my lips and I laughed.

He set me down as we got handed some cake.

"You know Mia we were planning on hiring the Magic Mike cast for a strip show but well.." Jimmy said as they joined us.