Chapter 47

"Hi... " was all I heard as I stared down into the little bit of those green eyes I could see underneath the light.

I didn't know what to say as I wasn't even sure she was real, she looked so different with blonde hair.

And she was wearing a jeans with a huge ass hoody, she really looked different.

I recalled her having blonde hair a couple years ago but this was so much lighter and it hung shoulder length.

Her long locks.. her long purple locks were gone and I noticed the cast on her arm.

"I shouldn't be here" I heard her whisper as she motioned to move away and that seemed to break whatever trance I was in and made me realize that she was really here.

I pulled on her arm as gently as I could, regretting how tight my grip was before when I thought someone had stolen the ring I had gotten her.

"Wait..." she turned to face me and she looked conflicted torn between wanting to leave and staying.

I didn't know why she was here but I was glad.

I was trying find the right words to say, God knows all these weeks I have been thinking about if I bumped into her and him or if she was alone and now here she was and all I could do was stare at the woman I still loved as much as I did before.

"You're here... and can we just talk for awhile, I can drive up to a restaurant and.."

I needed to get her to stay with me as long as possible.

"NO!" her voice sounded so harsh and cold but for some reason I knew it wasn't because she didn't want to be with me as I heard the panic in her voice.

"Or we could just sit in my rental here for awhile and then I'll drop you ...wherever"

I stared down at her praying that she would agree as I wasn't sure why she seemed like this.

She nodded as I walked over to the car and she followed me as I got into the back .

"What happened to your arm?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth as she closed the door behind her.

"I attempted training again and well shit went wrong" she shrugged as I clicked on the light of the car and as soon as I did I knew she was lying to me and I wasn't sure why but before I could question further she began rambling.

"You cut your hair?" she blurted out.

"You can't be Tarzan if you don't have..." I couldn't help the smile that tried to fight its way through as I heard it after all these weeks.

She was the only one who called me that, I can count on my hand how many times the others had slipped up and called me it out of habit to annoy me and the glare that greeted them I was ashamed of but it hurt hearing it.

I realized she had stopped talking and was now looking off into the dark parking lot.

"I just went for a overdue trim and I don't know they got a bit out of hand, my usual hair stylist wasn't around"

I looked down as she was usually the one who did it even though it was just her cutting off random pieces it still looked good and she used to love doing it.

"Sorry" I slowly looked up at her but she stared at me with her eyebrows together thinking.

I didn't know what to say to that, I had done it a few weeks ago but no one had really noticed but then again I didn't really hang out with anyone outside of work besides Dean as everyone else just reminded me of her as due to her I had become close with the rest as before I had just had Seth and Dean and then I met her and I couldn't help but mingle with the rest.