Chapter 18

I woke up and realized I was in bed and staring into Roman's chest.

"Morning baby girl" he smirked as I looked up at him.

"How did I even get here?" I yawned out.

"You fell asleep sometime around the chick meeting her current boyfriend's dad only to realize she dated him like 40 years before then"

"So you were actually paying attention to the movie" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"As soon as you fell asleep it was my way out, poor Randy had to stick it out"

"So they're sleeping on the couch?"

"No the guest room ..."

I nodded, sat up and immediately pulled the covers up as I realized I was naked.

I turned to face him," You know I've noticed that whenever I pass out and you have the privilege of getting me ready for bed I always end up nude."

He smirked and pulled me down and got on top of me.

"That's how you sleep anyway. Besides it makes sure you are ready for whats to come in the morning, which is now, so..." he leaned down and I laughed.

"Roman , we have guests!"

"And I have needs!" he trailed kisses down my neck and positioned himself between my legs.

"Tarzaaaaan"

He lifted his head ad looked down at me and as he stared at me with those grey eyes, I forgot why I was fighting it.

I pulled his head down and kissed him gently and he eased into me.

It had been weeks since we had slept together, one would think it would be all rough and rushed but it wasn't.

He moved slowly into me and out as the kiss deepened, his hands trailed slowly over every inch of my body and I pushed up against his touch as I craved it. He bit my lip and then kissed me again and I couldn't help but smile as his lips met mine again.

I could feel him easing into me deeper than before as he pulled out and gently pushed into me each time. I loved this man with everything in me, nothing could describe how I felt about him and without him I wouldn't be able to go on.

I moaned into his lips as my hands ran over his back and I pushed my body up against him to meet his thrusts which caused him to groan and break the kiss. He nuzzled in my neck and bit down which caused my fingers to dig into his back.

He placed his hands beside my head to lift his weight off me and looked down between us and then at me.

I wrapped my legs tightly around him and he laid down on me again and kissed me hard. I knew he was close as his thrusts picked up speed and he groaned into my lips, "I love you Mi.." he whispered and pushed into me hard. I pushed up against him and I moaned loudly which caused him to kiss me immediately.

He buried his face in my neck as he broke our kiss and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Joe needed me more than Tarzan it seems"

I felt his body move as he laughed and kissed my neck before turning his face to me while resting his head on his hand.

"Well it has been awhile, didn't think you could handle Tarzan ..." he shrugged and I pushed him over so that I laid on top of him.

"I can always handle Tarzan!" I kissed him quickly and hopped off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I heard him follow, "Just a shower!"

"Of course baby girl" he gentle hit my behind as he closed the door behind us.

●●●

"You guys do know that there is only one bathroom in this place which is in your bedroom right?"

I heard Randy as I walked out in Roman's merch tee he had worn the previous day with my hair in a bun, due to me not wanting to wet it unnecessarily during the shower and have Roman on my case again.

"Ignore him, he only woke up a few minutes ago" she said as she handed me coffee, sporting Randy's shirt.

Roman held me from behind and looked at Kim, "Please tell me you guys didn't get busy in that room? My daughter stays in there when she visits" he nagged and Kim laughed.

"As if Kim would allow me to do that!" he called out.

"Come on hun, lets go shower and we promise no funny business superman!" Randy patted Roman's shoulder as he walked past us, picking up the suitcase along the way.

"How hypocritical of you to ask that Rome" I turned in his arms and poked him.

"Hey I was serious, that is technically Jojo's room"

I sipped from my coffee and nodded, "I'm sorry about not calling or picking up"

He sighed and pulled the cup out of my grip and drank from it as he sat on the couch.

"We can talk about that later, I'm just happy to be home with you right now"

I got onto his lap and massaged his shoulders as I kissed his forehead.

"I love you with everything in me and even though I might be off, that will never change.." I whispered and he smirked and kissed me gently.

"I know baby girl, I mean the way you were moaning earlier I'd.."
I kissed him again, even though I knew he was just saying it to make me laugh I didn't want him to continue.

I broke it and took my coffee back and stood up.

"I love you Mia" he whispered in my ear from behind and I then saw him walk ahead of me to the bedroom.

I rarely saw him wearing a track pants even to the gym as he would wear a shorts.

"Please tell me we can go out for lunch cause I need a burger in my life!" I laid back onto the bed as I looked over at the time and realized we had had a late morning.

"I advise you change first!"Kim smiled at me as they left the bathroom. She wore a shorts and white tee with Randy wearing a jeans and white tee as well.

"Don't give me that look. I'm throwing over a jacket, I know its a bit chilly outside!" she narrowed her eyes at me and I laughed.

They left the room and I saw Roman throw a jeans and a crop top my way as he then slipped on a jeans and black tee.

"Oh so we're matching as well now?" I smirked as we were both wearing black tees.

" We always do unintentionally Mi..." he shrugged.