Chapter 25

Dedicated to @kenreid @KALEAREIGNS @beastielife
for the votes as well as comments , I love reading what you guys think <3

"I'm getting a flight now!" I rolled my eyes as I instantly regretted telling him.

"Roman, I'm fine!"

"You fell down John's freaking staircase you are not 'fine' "

"She is, she's got lunatic blood in her" I saw Ambrose changing in the background as Roman was lying on his bed .

"Shut up! You are not related by blood so there's..."

"Hey how the hell do you know she could've somehow..."

"Guys tone down the testosterone!" Nikki said as she was lying next to me.

"Ignore them, they're angry cause they got hit with steel chairs" Jimmy's face appeared.

"Get well soon Mia!!!!!" I heard the Usos, Renee, Brie and Trinity shouting.

"Thanks guys!" I shouted and they left the room.

"Roman.." Roman slipped off his t-shirt and then looked at me.

"You are in line for the title, you can't be missing appearances. You missed enough time before because of me..."

"She's right man.." I heard Dean and saw Roman glare above the screen.

" Hey Mi, get better okay? I shall be leaving since your Tarzan wont stop being an ass!" He waved and left the room.

"Mia , you are hurt I can't fucking work knowing..."
I instantly felt guilty as I saw the look on his face and knowing I had to lie to him killed me.

"Please.. I'll be seeing you on Saturday I'm fine! Nikki's here with me" I tried to make him feel better.

"Nikki can't even take care of herself!" He rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Nikki narrowed her eyes at him.

"I meant that you are injured as well..."

"I'm fine. I just can't wrestle, she's in safe hands. Now go sleep, you have Smackdown tomorrow!" She puffed out.

"Jane, please tell Nikki I want to speak to you alone" she rolled her eyes and showed him middle finger which caused both of us to laugh as she left.

"Mia, you know you matter much more to me than getting a title shot and you couldn't have just fallen. Are you feeling okay? You having nightmares again?"

I hated seeing the concern on his face.

"No, I was halfway down and I felt dizzy that's all. I didn't eat at your parents house before we drove..."

"Are you sure its just that?" I nodded as I couldn't bear to tell him another lie.

" I miss you..." he sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

I hated that he said it as I missed him so much, even though I had Nikki, no one could make me feel safer than him.

"Why are you crying baby girl?" He whispered and I didn't even know that I had begun.