Chapter 46

RAW AFTER ROYAL RUMBLE

I knew that I shouldn’t have been here but I needed to see him, to see how he was coping.

These last 2months had been hell.

For the first few weeks Aaron hadn’t left me alone he was everywhere I was, but I hadn’t seen him for this last week as I had given him about a million bucks and I hoped it would let him just leave me be.

I didn’t really know how much I had left in my bank account due to all my expenses, I could call my dad but I hadn’t spoke to anyone besides Nikki .

I hoped that Aaron didn’t know I was here the last thing I needed was him knowing I had broken the agreement and that I was near Roman.

I was surprised that he had let me see Lucy on her birthday but I guess it was his way of torturing me by showing me what I couldn't have.

Seeing Roman I was not expecting I was happy to see him though but I couldn't show it because I knew hat would happen if I did...

However when Rodger showed up so we could head to the airport and saw Roman I knew I'd be paying for it.

Aaron was not happy at all, he accused me of lying and while he didn't do anything to me he made me pay for it two weeks ago when he broke my arm before he let me leave.

"Its like you are fucking dense! I catch you on the phone calling your little best friend!"

He screamed at me as I clutched the phone as it was my only way of checking on Roman and speaking to Lucy as I never wanted her to think that I would abandon her.

"What were you telling her huh? To come rescue you in Canada?" I shook my head.

"I just thanked her for allowing us to use the jet when we flew to Florida that's all I promise I would never say.."

"Oh yes thank her for the day you got to break the rules and spend with your ex"

"I didn't.." I felt the sting across my face as he slapped me.

"She thinks I'm stupid Kevin" He looked back at Kevin who just laughed.

"No I don't I'm sorry I .."

"I was trying to be nice by giving you a fucking day but of course the spoilt Mia has to have everything she wants" he gripped my hair and threw me against the wall hard and I felt a pain shoot through my arm.

"You're still the same old Luna thinking the world revolves around her" he sneered.

"Well it doesn't!"

I knew it was wrong and selfish of me for risking it but I needed him even though he hated me, he hadn’t said it. That’s something he would never do but I saw it that night I saw it the way he looked at me.

My long locks were now blonde as I figured everyone including Aaron could recognize me with my purple hair. I was standing in the parking lot like a fucking stalker waiting for him to just pitch and get in his car.

I didn’t know what to expect but I knew I had to be careful so he couldn’t see me.

I hadn’t seen Dean on the show tonight which meant that he wasn’t here and Roman was travelling alone.

“Awesome ending Roman!” I heard Trinity’s voice and I hid behind a car and saw him walking with her and The Usos.

“Thanks..” he said softly.

“See ya guys!” he said as they headed further and he stood still.

He was wearing a jeans and his new merch with his hair hanging down as he must've just showered. He took out his phone and looked at it and sighed and slipped it back in but before he could look up I hid behind the car as I knew I needed to go.

He didn’t seem happy but I saw him that’s what I needed.

I just needed to see him.

I was waiting for him to go but he didn’t , instead I heard the car I was leaning against go off .

I got such a fright that I jumped and screamed which caused me to fall back due to me stumbling over something.

“Fuck!” I whispered as I was now laying with my back down struggling to get up due to my one arm being in a cast thanks to Aaron’s parting beating before I gave him the money.

It was meant to come off in the next week so it was fine but now I was stuck, well that was until I heard footsteps and remembered where I was.

“Fuck the last thing I need is a fan on my case now..” I heard him mutter.

I felt my arm being pulled as I had turned my face so my hair covered it.

“Hey are you okay?” I nodded as he helped me up while I kept my head down.

“Uhm I don’t know what you’re doing here but no fans are allowed back here ,so tell you what we can take a picture and then… where the hell did you get this ring?” I heard his voice get louder as I remembered the stupid engagement ring.

I had worn it since I left as a way of being close to Roman somehow.

I knew I couldn’t say anything as he would recognize my voice I was silently panicking.

“Answer me!” I felt him tug my arm hard and I was caught off guard by him being so harsh and I immediately slapped him in defense as Aaron’s face flashed in my mind.

As I looked up I realized he still hadn’t let go but his hold wasn’t tight anymore as his other hand held his cheek as he stared down at me shocked.

I realized then that my hair was no longer in my face.

“Mia…”

A/N:

So she got caught by Roman???

Mmmm...