Chapter 20

I sighed and stood between Roman's legs. He was looking down and I took the invitation out of his grasps, he looked lazily at me and I smiled brightly.

"You are MY JOE remember that?" I jumped up and held onto his neck and bit his lip before kissing it.

I felt his arms wrap around me holding me between his legs.
"OH GOD, DO NOT MAKE ME BARF UP THIS WAFFLE PLEASE!" I heard Dean's raspy voice fill the kitchen and Renee laugh.

I felt one of Roman's hand leave me briefly.

"Hey!" I heard Ambrose complain and I knew Roman had shown him middle finger.

"Fine! Two can play at that game!" I broke the kiss briefly as I heard Renee yelp and then saw Dean and her kissing which was weird as he hardly ever kissed her like that around us. But before I could respond I felt Roman kiss my neck and then pull me into a deep kiss again.

"OH MY... WHAT THE HELL DID WE WALK INTO?" I heard Brie's voice. I leaned back and saw Renee leaning against the counter flustered.

I immediately burst out laughing into Roman's neck and saw her, Nikki and John entering.

"You know how these two were making us feel uncomfortable by practically fucking each other before breakfast so I figured I would do the same" Dean said and they shook their heads.

I felt Roman squeeze my behind and then set me down on the floor. I turned so that my back was against him as I remained between his legs .

"Everyone ready for later?" I asked as John was busy flipping the pancakes.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm the only one competing in a Cell here" I heard Roman behind me.

"My poor Tarzan!" I pouted back at him, he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh that cage is nothing man!" I heard John and Roman said something under his breath. "What was that Roman?"

"Just reminding myself you're one of my best friends so I don't spear your ass"

"Hey ! Stop complaining at least you guys get a fucking match, with Randy injured, our match got cut" Dean shook his head and walked into the lounge.

"Couldn't they just get you another partner ?" I walked over to the oven and pulled out the muffins.

"I'll get a quick shower!" Roman left and I realized he had the invitation with him which I'm sure we would be discussing later.
"No your dad decided it was best to cut us cause clearly we weren't important enough!"

I set the muffins on the counter.

"Woah I was just asking no need to bit my head off"
"Sorry okay I just hate that I'm missing this with all of you in it, it sucks!"

"Awww Deanie" I walked and hugged him and he returned it.

"He's just being a baby. He needs a break I think this was a sign" I heard Renee and saw her set down a tray on the coffee table with the muffins on it.

"Was I a baby ten minutes ago?" he asked as I left his arms. I saw Renee roll her eyes as I fetched the stack of pancakes John had helped prepare while they grabbed plates and cutlery.

●●●

"You did not flip over Renee!" Nikki gasped as we told them about our karaoke night out.

"He did! I was shocked" Roman laughed as finished up eating.

I heard the doorbell ring and Roman got up to get it.