Epilogue

"I can't believe its been 5 years since our wedding" I sighed as I stood in our hallway staring at the massive picture hanging on our wall.

My family, Roman's family as well as all our friends squeezed into one picture.

I laughed a bit recalling what a mission it had been to make sure everyone got in and that everyone was smiling.

All the blooper ones I guess you could call it that hung in the far corner of the wall as Roman had them make a sort of collage with it.

I felt Roman's arms wrap around my small bump from behind as he kissed my neck.

"Doesn't feel that long.."

I was about three months in with my second pregnancy.

Twins once again.

I guess Roman was serious about having six kids with me ,but hopefully we'd stick to four, I remember rolling my eyes and having a heart attack that day.

It was the first time he showed me the house after I woke from my coma and now here we were 6 years later...

I didn't mind though, I loved being a mother.
The moment I saw my two angels sleeping in my arms I fell in love.

I glanced at the two frames hung as well with their footprints and handprints in it, it was a messy day that day. It was Paul's idea and he ended up cleaning our porch off because of it.

"Luke Reign Anoa'I"

"Liam Mason Anoa'I"

"I doubt it will ever feel that long" I turned in his arms.

"What do you think we'll be getting some more girls in this house or will the guys keep outnumbering you and Lucy"

I rolled my eyes.

"Technically we aren't outnumbered with Lyla which technically counts as she is Lucy's sister we are even" I smiled and he smirked.

Lyla, the daughter of Seth and Jenna.

"Mmmm.. Well doesn't matter , we have some free time before the kids get home what do you say Tarzan and Jane get lost in their jungle?"

He whispered into my lips.

ROMAN POV

I lift her into my arms and carried her down the hall to our bedroom and set her down as I slipped my tongue past her lips as I kissed her roughly.

7 years with this woman and I craved her as much as I did when she wasn't mine.

My hands slipped under her dress and I ripped off her underwear and she moaned into my lips and I felt her fingers pull down my shorts.

I didn't wait any longer and pushed into her hard and wrapped her legs around me as I continued pushing into the woman I loved.

I broke the kiss and stared into her eyes.

I would never stop loving her, all the shit we had gone through to be together and now we were and it was all worth it. I leaned down and kissed her again.

I walked down the staircase as I had decided to take a longer shower while Mia couldn't wait to get to the kids as she heard them arriving.

I walked through the doors and entered the backyard.

I saw my two boys running around with Eric ( Brie and Daniel's son ) as well as my angel Lucy as she sat with Shay ( John and Nikki's 3 month little girl ) in her arms.