The End of Aaron

ROMAN POV

"Mia McMahon ,well now Mia Anoa'I as her and her fellow wrestler husband tied the knot just last week can we have a round of applause for that?"

The audience seated around me clapped causing Viper to get a little restless so I pet him and saw Mia staring at me and I smiled brightly at my wife.

She was nearly done with her amazing speech, she was doing amazing and I was so proud that she held my surname.

Mia Anoa'i...

I saw her scanning the crowd and her face dropped a bit but I simply assumed it was because not everyone could make it for today, well most of the people did but being Mia she always wanted all the people in our lives involved.

"Uhm with the help of many sponsorships and many.." She scanned the crowd again and seemed to be nervous.

Her eyes diverted to me briefly and I smiled hoping it would let her know she was doing a good job and she shook her head and continued.

"With the help of many sponsorships we can save all these dogs lives . Thank you everyone for coming today" she smiled but I knew that smile, it wasn't real and she left the tent immediately.

I got up and wanted to go after her , but I heard the MC.

"Mr Anoa'I would you like to take some pictures with our sponsors since Viper is the face of this foundation" he smirked as Viper was going to be sort of famous I guess.

"Sure" I smiled even though I was concerned about my wife.

She hadn't been having her morning sickness that frequent anymore but I know there were so many things that could occur during pregnancy and with our luck..

I just needed to get done and find her.

"Please leave me alone.I don't know what more you want from me. I gave you so much money, I let you take me away from the man I love..."

I heard a voice being projected from the speakers and everyone looked around thinking it might have been another speaker but I knew that voice as well as the one replying to my wife.

"Because its never enough Luna.. Never.. You think you can go from being a drug addict..."

No..

I glanced around as everything seemed to be happening in slow motion.

People asking who Luna was , hell I didn't know who Luna was but I knew those voices as they continued filling the tent.

"Repaid you? You tried to rape me?" I heard her frantic voice and my clutch on Viper's leash tightened as the people's confused voices filled the tent.

"Roman!" I heard a deep voice next to me and turned to find Randy with Kim next to him. She took Viper's leash.

"Roman, come on snap out of it we need to find Mia.. That's her"

I knew it was her, I felt him pull on my suit and I saw Paul get up as well as he saw us leaving.

We exited the tent and her voice was gone, the tent had been made sound proof so we wouldn't disturb the rest of the neighbourhood.

"What the hell is going on? " I heard Paul.

"Where is she?" I heard Randy next to me.

"Shut up both of you.." I whispered loudly and looked around the area.