Chapter 56

"Baby girl.." I heard Roman's voice and I realized I had fallen asleep on the plane.

"We're home.." He whispered into my ear and I sat up slowly and stretched.

He kissed the side of my head before standing up and helping me to my feet.

"If you are struggling to move with that little bump then I do not want to know what you'll do when you get bigger" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and leaned on my toes to kiss him.

I hated that our week in paradise was over but like they say all good things come to an end.

I had a speaking engagement later today anyway so we had to return.

Roman packed our luggage into the car before settling into the driver's seat and gripping my hand into his lap with his free hand.

We were heading over to my dad's place as we would be leaving from there to head over to the event.

"You nervous?" I shrugged.

"Not really its something I am passionate about and I'm so glad I could finally do it after all this time and I need something good in my life besides the people I love of course..."

"I was just about to say if the loving I gave you all week long wasn't good enough then I have no idea what is" he winked as he briefly glanced at me before turning his attention back onto the road.

"You can have such a huge ego sometimes Tarzan"

"Only when it comes to pleasing my wife" he smiled and I knew it was because of the fact that I was now Mrs Anoai...

I leaned over and kissed his cheek before settling back into my seat.

"Dear you are here! Trust you are well rested and ready for some ring action?" I smiled and glanced at Roman.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked to avoid getting into a discussion about my return which wouldn't be happening.

"Where do you think she is? " He chuckled.

"With Viper" I rolled my eyes .

smiling at all my friends who were there , I moved through the crowd with Roman's arm placed on my back, we needed to find Lucy first.

"Aunty Mi , Daddy!!" She clutched me tightly before Roman pulled her from me and scooped her up into his arms.

"Luc we have something to ask you" he said slowly as we walked further into the backyard as Viper followed us.

"Okay daddy.." He stopped and I turned to face both of them as he spoke.

Even though she wanted me as her mom he needed to do this to make sure she was okay so I would merely be a by stander.

"Remember when you were complaining about how you want to have a baby in the house because you want to be a big sister?" She nodded.

"Well..." She glanced between us and then her eyes lit up.

"Aunty Mi's pregnant!!"

"Shhh" I silenced her as I laughed and nodded.

"Yay!" She leapt into my arms .

"Woah take it easy kiddo" I heard Roman and I smiled as I hugged her.

"I'm going to have a brother or sister?" I nodded.

"Well two brothers or two sisters.. We're having two babies honey"

"Really?" I was so happy with her reaction as it had been playing on my mind all week.