Chapter 51

"Doc, I seriously can't wait for you to take your time. I need to know what is wrong with my fiance right now because the fact that you called me in here privately is making me..."

"Mr Anoa'I like I said we would run some tests and we have and the main causes of her episode she had was stress and lack of sleep .. She's weak I am not sure how often she has eaten or maybe with your lifestyle she just eats on the go. "

Lifestyle.. I didn't know what went on with her and I didn't know how I would be able to be there for her.

"Look once she wakes up, I need her to take things easy. She's only what 23 or 24?"

"24..." He nodded.

"And she has been in here almost five times in the last few years and it definitely wasn't mild injuries. From appendicitis to broken ribs to car acci..."

"What's wrong with her now?" I questioned as I didn't want to have to relive all the previous suffering.

"Well as I was saying she's had lots of stress and while in most cases its harmless this early but combined with her fatigue and weak immune system due to her not eating properly..."

"Early? What do you mean this early?" I just wanted him to stop fucking rambling and he smiled as he finally glanced up from her chart.

"Joe, your fiance is pregnant..."

"What?" I breath out...

"She's pregnant, I didn't want to tell you out there as I am sure you would prefer Mia to know first. The fact that you never told me when you brought her in made me suspect that you didn't know and..."

I sat down.

"Is .. Er .. This bad? I'm assuming it wasn't planned"

"Yes, I mean yes it wasn't planned. She was on the pill so..."

"Has she been taking it as regularly as she was supposed to?"

"I.. I don't think so..Its not bad its just.. I can't believe she's pregnant I had so much thoughts racing in my mind of the worst possible outcomes and she's .. She's pregnant ... Its almost like someone is fucking pranking me because how can it possibly be that I'm getting good news right now" I laughed a bit and he smiled.

"Joe... Not everything is meant to be difficult"

"If you only knew" I shook my head.

"She should be waking up soon ,I'll leave you with her" he walked over to the door.

"How far along is she.. She er.. isn't showing?"

"About two months .. .well most women don't seem pregnant at all at this stage and then along 4 months its like a bump appears over night I mean of course it doesn't but.."

"She's really pregnant? " I finally smiled for a bit and he laughed.

"She is... she should be able to come in for her ultrasound next weekend. I have a OBGYN set up for her already, I'm hoping she'll be stronger then, she's caring for two, I know your schedules are hectic but she needs to be healthy..."

I nodded.

"Do you think she knows?"

"Joe , I have known your fiance for about 10 years now, ever since she came to Vince. That's why I know she has been through a lot physically and emotionally but what I have learnt is that ..well, she wouldn't be the type of person to let her body deteriorate like this if she had known "

I nodded as he was right and he walked out as I continued watching her sleep.

RANDY POV