Chapter 3

I took German's hand while looping at Priscila who had a very jealous look.

Ha!

We walked in and saw Vilu laying there with a couple of needles in her hand.

My poor Violetta...

I just stood there at the door not wanting to walk any further.

"C'mon Angie" German whispered in a caring way. He held my waist with one hand and walked us to Vilu's bed.

German is holding my waist... Oh my god.

"Hey sweetheart" German said caressing Vilu's cheek with one hand because his other hand is still holding my waist.

After a while of just sitting there in silence (with German's arm still around my waist) Vilu shot up.

"Ah!" I screamed falling from the chair. Ouch, my bum.

"Angie?! Everything okay?" German asked as he lifted me up.

"Yeah my bum hurts" I said. He gave me a little cheeky smile before he caressed my butt.

I gasped looking at him. He pulled away with a smirk. "Better?" He asked.

I nodded and muttered a yes. "What's happening?" Vilu asked softly.

"Oh Vilu!" I sighed hugging her softly not wanting to cause her any pain.

"W-what happened? Why am I here?" She asked with a confused look.

"Someone pushed you from the staircase in the park, and then you got here" German said kissing her head.

"Oh, I remember I was in the park when I saw Priscila and then- oh... " Vilu cut her self off realizing something.

"What oh?" I asked confused. "I think Priscila was the one who pushed me from the staircase..." She said.

German looked shocked, it didn't surprise me at all.

"I always knew she wasn't normal" I muttered under my breath. "Me too" Vilu coughed.

German still looked shocked. "G-German? Everything okay?" I asked touching his arm.

"Y-yeah... I-I just need some time alone" he said walking out.

"Do you mind if I go after him?" I asked Vilu. "No no, go" she said with a slight smile.

I nodded running after German. Where is he? Maybe he ran out of the hospital to the park?

I ran out of the hospital to the park when I saw him there... Crying...

-Dunja