Chapter 45

Priscila...

Why the hell is she here...

"You!" She shouted pointing at me. "You ugly shit! Although your hair is pretty cool, BUT! Why are you back here?!" She shouted at me.

I tried not to laugh at her comment about my hair.

"Priscila, I think your hair is pretty cool, maybe you can do my hair, later, after you leave and if I'm dead" I said with a innocent smile.

"Oh burn!" I heard Vilu. I laughed at Vilu turning to her.

Big mistake.

When I turned back Priscila stomped her hand in my stomach.

I fell on the ground out of pain. "Priscila!!" German yelled at her.

I couldn't hear fully. Then I felt a sharp pain in my lower belly.

I screamed out of pain and someone ran towards me.

"Angie! Oh please, we will bring you to the hospital. Stay calm please!" I Vilu said panicking.

I nodded feeling that sharp pain again.

---- TIME SKIP ----

I woke up in a... Hospital bed?

I looked around seeing no one. "Oh she's awake" I heard someone say.

I saw Vilu walking in with a big smile across her face while she ran up to me.

"I'm so happy you're awake!" She cried.

"Y-yeah" I said hugging her back. "W-what happened?" I asked confused.

"Well, after Priscila beat you up, we called 911. When they came you already blacked out. You were in a coma for 12 hours and you remember the sharp pain you had?" She asked.

I nodded. "Well... You were pregnant... You just didn't have a beg belly... You didn't know about it because you had just your normal body. So... Your daughter is born while you were in coma..." She explained...

What
The
Heck
Did
I
Just
Heard...

-Dunja
Actually a friend of my mom had the same. She was pregnant but didn't know it until she got stomachache and  a couple of hours later her kid was born.

Good luck hermana pequeña 👭😚