Chapter 35

I'm still amazed that they don't even suspect anything.

My voice is still the same after all. As long as I don't sing they won't know I'm me, Angie.

"Lucia?! Can you help me with something!!" I heard German yelling from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I shouted back walking to him. "What's the problem ?" I asked looking at him.

"C-can you help me with the coffee? I've still no idea how this thing works" he said a little shy.

Awhh I think I even saw a little blush there!

"Sure" I said smiling walking to the coffee machine.

I put on the coffee machine but there was a strange sound coming from it.

I looked confused and put it on again when that thing kind of exploded.

"Ah!" I yelled jumping backwards. When I thought I'd fell two strong arms held me up from falling.

His arms where around my waist and his head in my neck what made me go wild inside.

Violetta POV

I walked downstairs because I was hungry 'till I heard Luciana screaming and something exploded.

I ran to the kitchen but stopped at the sight of Lucia in the arms of dad.

She looked a little shocked but also like she actually liked it.

And dad...

Well, he looked the same. He liked this. He liked her...

-Dunja
Good luck amorcito❤️