Chapter 43

'Angie...' he said with anger and sadness in his voice...

"G-German! I-I can explain!" I said with tears already forming in my eyes.

"No... You don't have to anymore" he said with anger.

"I-I wanted to tell you the truth after... We.. You know.. But you didn't recognize me" I said softly.

"I didn't want to recognize you. You had hurt me Angie... " he said.

"I had hurt you? You had a freakin' plan with your psychic ex! You had sex with her, German!" I shouted.

"I was drunk! You know that!" He shouted back what made me jump a little.

He saw that and his face softened a bit.

"I actually thought I was over you... Although I never would get over you" he said the last bit softly.

"I-i just wanted to be with you... But I knew that if I'd come as Angie... You'd hate me... And I didn't want that" I said softly looking at him.

"I wouldn't be mad at you, I never would. You know that" he said walking to me.

I nodded letting the tears fall. "I just love you too much to let you go..." I whispered looking at my feet.

He sighed and lifted up my chin so I was looking directly in his eyes.

"I love you too Angie, and just you. Not as someone else. I love you the way you are" he said coming closer.

"Please stay here from now on" he said coming closer 'till our noses were touching.

"I think I will" I whispered closing the space between us...

-Dunja