Chapter 34

Violetta looked at me weirdly.
I couldn't help myself and I hugged her tightly.

'Ehm... excuse me? Who are you?' She asked.

God... I forgot.

'Erm... sorry... I'm Luciana, but you can call me Lucia. I'm solicitating for the new job as your tutor.' I said.

'Ah... well, just to tell you: no one can replace Angie. My first tutor and the best anyway, till she left.' She said.

It made me feel sad, but also happy. She still thinks I'm the best tutor.

'Well, I'm not planning on replacing your aunt. I'm only here to get to know you a bit and teach you. Aand ofcourse having fun with you.' I said.

Wait... I said her aunt... no...

'How do you know Angie is my aunt?' She asked suspiciously.

'Erm... er... Olga told me!' I said trying to sound innocent.

'Ah... yes ofcourse. I'm sorry. Although you're not Angie, I quite like you.' She said shaking my hand. -'I'm Violetta.' She added.

'Nice to meet you Violetta.' I said.

Then German walked in.

'Ah, you have met eachother.' He said.

'Yes and dad? I want Lucia to be my new tutor.' Vilu said.

'Really? You like her already? The last time you wanted that was with...' his sentance died of.

I knew he ment me. Well, Angie.

'Yes, I know. But I really like Luciana.' Violetta said.

'Okay then, Luciana, welcome to our house.' German said as he shook my hand.

I felt shivers when I touched his hand.

I am still mad at him for what he has done to me but, I still love him after all this time...

-Zoë

Goodluck writing bishiee💕❤