Chapter 65

A/N: lol, we're gonna try to make this book as long as possible, so I guess you guys will be stuck with us for a pretty long time. Lmao😂
-
-
I walked to the bathroom and quickly did the pregnancy test.

Yup... what I already guessed...

I called German.

'Angie?! What's wrong?!' He came rushing into the bathroom.

'First, turn around, a woman should have her privacy-' I said as I quickly pulled up my trousers. -'second, see this.' I said as I threw the pregnancy test at him.

He catched it but almost let it fall at the sight of the test.

'Angie... are you sure this thing is, you know, working?' He asked me.

'Positive.' I said.

'Well then...' He said and before I knew what was happening, he spun me up in the air hugging me tight.

I gasped.

'God German, you happy?' I asked grinning when he put me back down.

'Very.' He said kissing me on the lips.

'I love you, and I think you'll be a great mother. The best, actually.' German said as he wraps his arms around my waist.

'Why thank you mr. and I love you too ofcourse. The most, actually.' I said on the same tone as he did.

German laughed as he dragged me out of the bathroom and at the top of the stairs where below us Vilu as Lucia were playing piano together and Olga and Ramallo were arguing, as always.

'Attention, attention.-' German yelled. -'Soon, soon, very soon, there'll be another Castillo in this house.' He said as he lifts me up in bridal style.

'German..' I said kind of embarresed.

'Are you kidding us?!' Vilu says smiling at us from downstairs.

'I wish we were..' I mumble for no one to here.

'No! Angie is now officially pregnant!' German beamed and I faked a smile.

I never wanted them to find out, this way...

-Zoë
Goodluck bishinaa😂💘💦

Germangie - The Comebackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें