Chapter 84

A/N: I'm not dead, just very busy. Excuse me for that.

"Mommy!!?!" Lucia asked when I was sitting on the couch with my-soon-to-be husband.

"Yess Lucia?" I asked smiling. "What is this scar?" She asked curious pointing at her arm.

"It is from the bushes" I whispered to myself touching it. "Which bushes?"

"Y-you heard me?" I asked worriedly. "Yes, duhh" she said.

"Oh Ehm.."

"Mommy... Tell me what this scar is" Lucia asked with hops all over her face.

"I-I can't... You will hate me" I whispered. "But you're my mommy, I can't hate you" she said.

"Please don't be mad okay? " I asked. "I will never be mad at you, mommy" she said kissing my hand.

I smiled. "Well...one day I was walking down the street on my own. I just headed back home when I heard little baby cries, so I walked up to the sound and found a beautiful baby girl laying there, crying all alone"

She nodded probably still not understanding it.

"I picked her up and took her with me to my house. She was so sweet and her real parents never searched her. So I raised her as my real daughter. And she felt like it too, she still does. And now she's here with me, asking me to explain what the reason was behind that scar" I said tearing up a little.

"I named her Lucia" I finally said. I looked at Lucia who looked a little shocked...

-Dunja
Good luck bby❤️