Chapter 94

"We are your family, Angie. I'm your husband" he said looking at me.

I was a little shocked but he wanted to say something more so I let him.

"This is Violetta or Vilu, we call her Vilu most of the time. She's our daughter, well, not your real daughter but she is" He said then pointing at the middle girl.

"This is Lucía. Our daughter who you found in the bushes. She's 15 now" he said.

I was just all trying to remember this but nothing...

"This is Manu and Lara. Our twins. They're 9 now. And well... I'm your husband German. And I love you so much just like our kids" he said tearing up a little.

"So... What happened? Why can't I remember you all?" I asked.

"You wanted to walk to the other side of the road but got hit by a car... Lucía called you but it was too late" German, my husband, said.

"Mom!!"

I remember... I remember that voice calling someone... Me.

"I remember someone calling 'mom'" I said looking at German.

I saw him looking at Lucía and Lucía at him. She walked a little forward and looked at me.

"I was yelling to you, mom" She said. I wanted to say something but the door bursted open.

"So... I guess my revenge plan worked"

-Dunja
Miss u already Chuckie 😔❤️I always miss u but now extra 😂❤️😔