Chapter 28

I looked at German almost choking in my dinner and I felt good. I know, it's bad, but he deserves it.

'O god German! Are you okay?' I asked acting to be worried.

'Yeh.. yeh, only next time... less... pepper...' He breathed heavily and secretly in myself I was grinning.

'Ok I'll keep my hands of the pepper next time.' I said placing my hands on his shoulders.

'Good...' he said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

'Ugh uhm...' I heared Vilu fake cough.

'Yeh.. sorry..' I said.

'No, don't apoligise. I thought your dinner was lovely! I didn't think it was to spicy at all.' She said wich made me smile.

'Thank you.' I said.

After the dinner German came out of his office to fetch a cup of coffee when I heared his phone ring. I decided to go have a look who it was.
Priscila....

I panicked... should I pick it up? Who knows what would happen if he busts me? Ah god never mind.

I picked up the phone.

'Ah! German! Finally! Love, are you ready for the next fase of our plan? The fase where you leave Angie completely broken all alone. Where you even send her out of the house.'
I heared Priscila beam with evilness in her voice. It made me tear up what she said.

Then, I heared a male voice.

'Angie! What the hell are you doing?!'

God...

-Zoë
Goodluck writing big sistah;-P