Chapter 24

'Well hello, Angie.' I heard him say.

God... no... I know what he's like when he sees my like this, with no clothes on, except for a towel wrapped around me.

I try to ignore him and walk past him to my room but he stops me by placing his hands on my bare shoulders. Oh god.. It feels so lovely... but no, Angie! You have to stay strong and not let him overtake you.

'German, stop...' I said.

'Why?' He came closer to me.

'Because you're a player who does everyone he sees!' I yelled without thinking.

'Do you really think that Angie?' He said calmy.

I got nervous. Ofcourse I think that after what I saw with Priscila, but it's nothing for German to do something like that though...

'Y-yes... I saw you with Priscila..' I said with tears forming in my eyes.

'That was a mistake, I had too many drinks and Priscila locked me with her.' He said taking my hands..

'German...' I said whilest I had to swallow to not let myself burst out into tears and throw myself in his arms. -'Why did Priscila want me to see it so badly then? She even unlocked the door of the house you were in...' I said.

'Did she really do that? I'll get her for that! No one dares to hurt my angel...' He said stroking my cheek.

It made me blush..

I might still be made at him but hey, if he was drunk?

'Angie, please forgive me.. ' he almost begged.

'I-I...' I began but he cut me of with a passionate kiss on the lips that grew hotter and hotter...

-Zoë
Hope you liked it ;-)