Chapter 60

"W-what about Priscila?" I asked nervously while Lucia was playing with my hair.

"She's out, don't worry about her" he said with a smile.

"Okay then..." I said with a little smile. He smiled with joy.

"But first, I have to put Lucia in bed" I said. He nodded and made everything ready for her.

I pulled Lucia in bed and kissed her forehead. "Good night sweetie" I whispered.

"Goowd nighw" she yawned. "Goowd nighw daddy" she mumbled pulling out her arm.

German took it and kissed her cheek. "Good night little one" he said which made my heart melt.

Lucia smiled a little and then drove off to sleep.

German and I walked downstairs sitting on the couch.

"Where's Vilu anyway?" I asked realizing she isn't here anymore.

"She's at Fran's, or Cami's. I still don't know which one" he laughed.

I laughed with him. "I wish I could see that smile 24/7" he said caressing my cheek.

I blushed. I looked in his eyes while he came closer and closer...

Then our lips touched. God, how much I missed his lips.

He hooked his hand behind my neck pulling me even closer if that was possible.

We hungrily kissed each other like our lips were air that we need.

He pulled me down on the couch while hovering above me.

He touched me on my private places what made me very horny...

"G-German... Do something" I moaned taking his big hand and placing it on my womanhood...

He smirked and started to rub it. "Oh god..." I moaned arching up my hips.

And then out of nowhere... He pulled two fingers in me...

-Dunja
Good luck cutie 💜🌙