Chapter 14

And with a big gasp I shot up and got my breath back...

I heared Violetta and German gasp.
I was breathing heavily whilest sitting up straight in my bed.

'Angie!' Vilu sobbed crying more but this time of joy. -'You're alive!'

I didn't know how to anwser. She noticed and just hugged me.

German sat there speachless with his mouth wide open.

I looked at him.

'Angie... I-I thought you were dead...' He said shocked.

'I thought I was too..' I said giggling. -'But someone very important told me, that it's not yet my time to go.'

German looked at me and smiled. He then came closer and kissed me.
I couldn't wish for a better welcome back.

'So... when can I go home?' I said smiling like mad when we broke.

[2 WEEKS LATER]

I'm feeling alot better now.
German and Violetta take great care of me and they trie their very best to be as careful as possible with me.

German tells me he loves me everyday. He tells me everytime before we go to bed (yes we sleep together now. He wants me to sleep with him, to "protect" me) how much I mean to him and that he'd do anything for me.

I was in the park trying to write a new lyrics, when I heared screaming from somewhere nearby. I was too curious to ignore it. I followed the sound and finally saw German, talking with... Priscila?

I walked a bit closer till I finally saw.. German kissing with Priscila...

I ran towards them.

'You liar!' I yelled.

-Zoë (Hope you liked it Xx)