Chapter 51

I took the little Lucia to my old house, cause there I'd be able to take care of her without anyone noticing.

When I got there I went to my attic (still holding her) and I got out an old baby bed I had for Vilu when she used to come sleep over with us when she was little.

I put it in my bedroom and layed little Lucia in it. I stroke her face and she made little sounds as she laughed. It made me smile. She looks so much like the Lucia from my dream...

I still can't believe it... It was all a dream... I've been so broken ever since I found out it was a dream. And no one seemed to care except Vilu.

Lucia fell asleep so I took out my phone, but just then, the doorbell rang...

I opened it and found...

'Hi Angie. I thought you might be here.' It was German.

'Why did you think that?' I asked coldly.

'Because you weren't here, neither in the studio..' he said. Then I heared Lucia cry, and he heared too...

I rushed inside to see if she's okay.

I came over to her, picked her up and stroke her cheek softly to make her calm down.

'Shh... It's okay honey...' I whispered.

German stood there looking at us.

'Have you got a daughter?' He asked.

'no, no, I found her in some bushes today. Probably a family gone mad or something, but I decided to take care of her.' I said.

I put Lucia back in her bed again since she fell asleep.

'You're so amazing...' German said as he came closer to me...

God...

-Zoë
Hope ya like it 💘😂