Chapter 37

"How do you know that?"

Oh god...

"Ehm I eh... Think she does want you to call her because if what I heard was true, she really loved you so if I was you I'd call her as fast as possible" I said a little nervous.

"Well yeah... I think I'm gonna call her now" he said pulling out his phone and typing in my number.

I was just standing there with a smile actually impressed he's calling me right now.

Oh wait...

*beep beep* *beep beep*

"Oh I Ehm... Have a phone call I'm Ehm... Going outside" I stuttered walking as fast as possible.

He nodded not suspecting anything. Gladly.

I got outside and answered my phone, Luciana's phone.

"H-hello?" I said still a little nervous.

"Angie! Oh god... I'm so sorry I didn't call you! Please Angie, forgive me!" He begged.

Awh...

"H-hey German. Well, I don't know what to say..." I said truly speaking for myself.

"I know and you don't have to say anything, although it'd be a lot more less awkward, but just listen" he said what made me giggle a bit.

"The plan with Priscila was just an act. Well for me then. She wanted to ruin your life and I thought if I'd 'help' her ruin your life she couldn't do anything... I'm so sorry for not telling you Angie" he said truly meaning his words.

"I forgive you German..." I managed to say.

"W-what?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Vilu standing there with an open mouth.

Oh

Hell

No...

-Dunja
Sorry it took me a while but I was busy. Good luck writing the next chapter lil sis👭