Chapter 86

I woke up in the middle of the night by the front door opening.

I wiggled myself free from German's arms and quietly walked out.

I saw Lucía stumbling in.

Oh no no no no no.

She's drunk. No no no no well dreams come true but nightmares too.

"Lu?" I whispered walking up to her slowly. "Heya!" She slurred.

"Oh my god" I gasped realizing that she's really drunk drunk. "I've a boyfriend" she said smiling.

"What?!" I asked shocked. "Ha! April fools!" She laughed. "Honey, it's February" I said leading her to the couch.

"Just get some rest okay" I said. Seeing her like this broke my heart in thousand tiny pieces.

"Mom? Please stay with me and hold me like you used to when I wasn't a bitch yet" she quietly said.

I felt a few tears fall from my cheeks. I nodded walking up to her, sitting down. She laid her head on my shoulder and her legs on my legs snuggling closer to me.

"I really love you mom" she said. "I love you too, you mean the world to me" I said kissing her head.

"I know" she whispered before drifting off to sleep.

---- NEXT MORNING ----

I woke up by a pain in my neck. I tilted my head feeling the pain. Ah, I fell asleep while sitting, probably laid my head wrong.

I looked down and saw Lucía still laying half on me. No one was up yet so I assume it's pretty early in the morning.

I wanted to get up but Lucía woke up. She yawned looking up at me. "Good morning" she mumbled.

"Good morning, slept well?" I asked. She nodded with a blush. She quickly shove off me and saw down beside me.

"We need to talk" I said slowly. "Yeah..." Lucía said looking down.

-Dunja