Chapter 11

Ehm yes? He thrusted in me very well.

"Wha- Vilu?" I asked. "Why? He's right beside you so he'll hear it anyway" she smirked.

"Ehm... Yes?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"Yes what?" Vilu asked with a grin. "H-he's good at sex..." I said embarrassed while blushing.

"That's good to here" German smirked slapping my butt.

I blushed.

"Awh! Look at you two! So cute! Do you think that too Ludmilla? They really should be a couple!" Vilu said excited.

Wow! Stop right there. A couple?

Ludmilla nodded with a grin. Great then...

"But Vi-" I was cut off by the door swinging open.

"Shut up you brat!" I looked up and saw Priscila standing there angrily.

What have I done to her why she doesn't like me? Maybe because I don't like her either? Hate her.

"Wha-"

"I said shut up!" She screamed at me. Okay then...

"Priscila don't talk to Angie like that" German said sternly holding me by my waist.

"I can talk to her like I want" she snapped. She walked towards me and just stood in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly but before she could answer she slapped me across the face. Very hard.

I lost balance and fell, my head came against the table and then everything went black...

-Dunja
Comment what you think about this book :)