Chapter 53

Our lips met, and again, and again till he was wandering his hands on my back.
I pushed him away.

'What?' He asked.

'German... we've done this in my dream too, but it didn't bring much good... ' I said looking down.

He lifted my chin up.

'But that was a dream... and I want you...' He whispered in my ear.

'Yeh... I guess you're right... but German, you've got a girlfriend?' I said.

'Agh... I don't give a f*ck about her..' he chuckled slightly.

'But still, cheating on her is mean..' I said.

He put his hand on my cheek.

'And if I promise I break up with her, the moment I come home?' He said with puppy eyes.

'Argh, Okay then.' I said.

My excitement was growing. Maybe my dream could come true...

He crashed his lips on mine with a smirk when I said that. He started to undoo my buttons and I let him..

'G-german... Let's go... upstairs... Lucia...' I moaned since he was kissing my neck.

'Yeh.. we shouldn't give her the biggest shock of her life at this age.' German said casually as he carried me upstairs.

He then threw me on the bed and kissed my neck. He took of my top and trousers and I took of his shirt and jeans.

He started kissing my inner-thigh going further up...

-Zoë
Muhaha, you continue sissie 😂😏
Hope ya all liked it💕