Chapter 5

I still couldn't get it out off my head, he KISSED ME.

HE FREAKIN KISSED ME! YOU SAW THAT? HE. KISSED. ME.

We went back in Vilu's room where she already stood waiting for us.

"Angie why are you blushing?" She asked with a smile.

I felt my cheeks and they were indeed very hot. Like German.

"I'm n-not!" I snapped. I felt German's cheeky smile beaming at me. Ugh why is he so.... So.... So perfect?!

"You are Angeles" she winked using my full name.
I wanted to say something but my phone rang.

"Hello Angeles Carrara speaking" I said.

"Hello it's the police again, we wanted to say that indeed Priscila Otriz pushed Violetta Castillo from the stairs"

I nodded even he couldn't see it.

"She's at the police office now and she will stay there for a couple weeks"

Yessss!!!! No Priscila!

Oh god that sounds mean... Whatever I hate her anyway.

"Okay thank you for telling me this bye" I said and we both hung up.

"Who was that?" German asked. "It was the police again. Priscila is at the police station and she'll stay there for a couple of weeks because she indeed pushed Vilu from the stairs" I said.

He a little blankly again but hides it. Vilu looked just as relieved as me.

Yeah she hastes Priscila too.

"Shall we go home now because I guess you can go home right?" I asked to Vilu.

"Yes, the doctor said I could go home now" she smiled. I nodded and took German's hand.

"You coming?" I asked looking in his eyes that were full of sadness, madness and... Love?

-Dunja