Chapter 26

"Aren't pregnant yet, auntie?" Vilu said grinning.

God...

'W-what are you talking about?' I stuttered.

'Arghh Angie!! I thought you were mad at him!' She said.

'I was, but I just couldn't help it!' I said throwing my hands up in the air.

'Is he so seducing then?' Vilu said smirking.

'Yass He is!!' I said bursting out to laughing.

We both laughed till Vilu had to go to the studio.
I was sitting on the sofa when German came.

'Hey beautiful..' he said wich made me smile.

'Hii' I beamed as he sat down next to me.

'You couldn't finish your sentance back then... but do you forgive me?' He asked.

I layed my head on his shoulder.

'Well... I think my anwser is pretty obvious, isn't it?' I said.

He smiled.

'Thank you, I promise I'll never do something like that again! Even when I'm drunk.' He said kissing my head softly.

'I believe you...' I said although I wasn't quite sure, that he was speaking the truth...

Soon German's phone rang. When he saw who it was, he soort of panicked and said he had to get this call as he went into his office.

I was so curious to find out who it was, I followed him and hid behind the door, just being able to hear what he says. Probably some important business call or something, but something tells me it's something else... something more private...

'Yes, yes I know... now stop calling me, it could ruin the whole plan!' I heard him say to the person on the phone.

What plan?

'Yes, it worked. I tricked her. I told her I'll never do it again, and she believed me. So dumb...' he said.
He's talking 'bout me...
I felt myself growing weaker already.

'Angie is just so in love with me, I could break her almost instantly.'

I took a deep breath.

'Yes. Bye Priscila...' He said as he hung up.

I walked back to the living room and just stood there with tears in my eyes...

-Zoë
Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was sick and I didn't have much time to update 'cause I had to make more homework than usual because I stayed home.
Hope you like it X
Goodluck writing bishiee ;-P