Chapter 82

"German!!!!" I yelled when he was outside in or backyard.

"Omg Angie? What happened??" He asked worried walking towards me.

"Everything! I feel so guilty!" I whined. He pulled me into his arms.

"Why?" He asked. I told him everything. "Oh Angeles... You know you've to tell her someday" he said seriously.

"I know" I said. "Ugh! I hate this!" I said walking back in.

"Hey wait!" German said trailing behind me. I turned around bumping against his hard chest.

His arms were locked on my waist. I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes.

I still melt in them every time.

I saw he was looking in mine too but they quickly trailed towards my lips.

I leaned closer and he did too closing the gap between us.

We kissed perfectly and honestly, this was the most amazing kiss we ever had.

It was so passionate and full of....

Love.

We pulled away breathless. "I love you" I whispered breathless leaning my head against his.

"I love you too" he said pecking my lips one more time. "Oh Angie?" I turned around and saw him on his knee.

"Oh my god" I gasped with my hand on my mouth already crying.

Vilu came in holding Manu and Lucía also came in holding Lara.

They smiled widely.

"Angie... You're the woman of my dreams. I know I was a coward in the past but I changed, because of you. I'm actually happy you had that dream because if you hadn't, I maybe was still my stupid self and wasn't with you now. So after having 3 kids more, would you please make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

-Dunja
Awhhh he's proposing!
Good luck Chuckie💗btw Poefka loves you 😏😂😂😂