Chapter 56

A/N: picture of Lucia

I felt sad. Angry. I want to beat the hell out of her.

And slap German.

I walked past them brushing against German. "I'm sorry I just need some water" I lied.

Thy pulled away and Priscila smirked at me.

I filled the glass and within seconds it was empty. Then my phone rang.

"Hey mom" I said still standing next to German and Priscila.

"I have to go to a meeting, can I bring Lucia?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, see you" I said then hanging up. "Who was that?" Priscila asked curious.

"Mind your own business" I said coldly then walking away.

After a couple of minutes the bell rang. "I will get it!" I shouted running to the door.

"Hey sweetie" I said taking Lucia over who smirked at me wrapping her tiny arms around me while making cute noises.

"Thank you mom, for babysitting" I smiled. "Everything for you two" she said smiling then went away.

"So Lucia, I've to teach Violetta but you can play here" I said smiling at this cutie.

"Angieeeee?" I heard Vilu from the kitchen. "I'm coming!" I said walking to her with Lucia still in my arms.

"An- Awh! Is this Lucia?" She asked beaming. I nodded happily. "Look Lucia, this is Violetta, your cousin" I said smiling.

Vilu beamed and caressed Lucia's cheek while Lucia was just giggling.

"She's so cute!" Vilu cooed. "Who's cute?" The witch asked.

I turned around and saw Priscila's shocked face. "This is Lucia, my daughter" I said proudly.

"You've a daughter?" She asked shocked. "Are you deaf?" I said.

She turned around and walked away. Ha!

"Hey Angie" German said. I greeted him and he saw Lucia.

"Hi Lucia" he said caressing her cheek. He loves Lucia.

"Daddy!" Lucia yelled again giggling. "Lucia... He's not y-"

"Daddyyyy!!!" She yelled again pulling out her arms for German.

German took her and smiled at Lucia. "I will take care of her while you're teaching Vilu" he said already busy with Lucia.

I nodded smiling.

He really likes Lucia. And Lucia him.

Why can't it just be simple?

-Dunja
Still pissed. Anyways, good luck writing the next chapter sweetheart💜👭💕