Chapter 55

German had to go home or people would go asking so I decided to think for a bit.
Lucia called German daddy... she thinks German is her father... I really want him to be her father, but sadly, I'm not even her real mother. But I'll try to be though.
I walked over to her little bed and let her little fingers twist around my thumb as she sleeps.

'Don't worry... I'll take care of you...' I whispered to her.

[TIME SKIP]

I asked my mother to come over to see Lucia and maybe babysit her since I have to go teach Vilu.

'Awh.. Angeles.. she is so cute!' My mom beamed.

'I know right..' I smiled.

'Okay dear, you go teach Violetta and I'll stay here with Lucia.' She said.

'Are you sure, Mom?' I asked her.

'Yes ofcourse darling. And maybe I can get to know this little cutie.' She said.

I chuckled.

'Okay then mom. Bye!' I said.

'Bye sweetheart!' She said.

As I walked over the streets I couldn't stop thinking of German. About what we did last night, about my dream, about that I'm gonna see him in a minute.

When I reached the house I opened the door and straight away Vilu hugged me tight.

'Angie! Where were you?! I Haven't seen you for like almost a day?!' She said.

'Oh yeh... I'm sorry Vilu, but I've got my reasons.' I said.

'What then?' Vilu asked smirking.

And then I told her everything. About my dream, walking in the park, finding Lucia, bringing her home, German coming to my house, German and I having sex, Lucia calling German her daddy and my mother babysitting Lucia right now.

'Wow... you and dad had sex?' She asked when I finished.

'Seriously? That's the only thing you can think of to ask?' I said.

'Well...' she started but stopped cause she started laughing loudly and so did I.

Now Vilu was almost choking of laughter.

'Wow... calm down Vilu... I'll go get you some water.' I said so I walked to the kitchen.

Guess what I saw there?

German and Priscila kissing passionately on excact the same place where German and I kissed two years ago...

-Zoë
I hope you liked this chapter❤
I couldn't update yesterday since I slept almost all day because I'm still sick😂
Goodluck writing bestiee💘💕

Btw, We're still so annoyed by some people who're stealing our ideas. Attention people: 'Stop stealing ideas when you have your own brain you can think with😑'
This is not any of you guys who read this book, don't worry. We just want to make it clear that stealing ideas from others is really annoying and mean.