Chapter 47

I did my hair in a cute bun and put on a turqoise dress coming up to my knees.
I walked down the stairs and found German watching me with an open mouth.

'What? What's wrong?' I asked.

'N-nothing... you're just... so beautiful...' he stuttered.

He blushed.
Awee.

'Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself too.' I said smiling whilest taking his hand.

'Tonight, I prepared a propor date for you. For us.' He said grinning.

'Hmm... can't wait to see what you've planned...' I said as we walked through the door into the cold outside.

As we were walking I got cold and I think German noticed cause he took of his jacket and put it around my arms. I smiled.

As we got there, I was surprised.

There was a sign saying:
'This way, my sunshine.'

I knew German prepared it.

We walked to the top floor and the view was unbelieveble..

We sat down and the waiter took our orders.

We held hands as we looked into eachothers eyes.

'I love this, you know?' I said.

'And I love you, you know?' He said as he kissed my lips softly.

'And I've got a lot more planned for us tonight, and not just in bed..' he said smirking wich made me laugh.

-Zoë

Sorry for short chapter but I'm still sick and I don't want to go to sleep a lot later than now since I really need my sleep.
Goodluck bishh💘😍❤