Chapter 80

I leaded German to the couch and laid him down carefully.

"Now, go to sleep so I will check on my mother if she hasn't murdered one of our kids yet" I said laughing.

"Your mother?" German asked confused. "She was babysitting on Manu and Lara while Vilu and I were helping you out" I explained.

He nodded with a slight smile. I walked upstairs seeing my mom sleeping in Diego's and I's bed with Manu snuggled up on one side and Lara on the other side.

I just stood there smiling like an idiot when I felt something on my leg.

I turned around and saw Lucia staring at me. "Hey sweetie" I said lifting her up.

"Did you find daddy?" She asked playing with my hair. "Yes, he's laying on the couch" I said kissing her cheek.

She nodded smiling. "You want to hear something?" She asked with a smile.

I nodded. "I love you and I'm so happy that you gave me two siblings and you're the best mommy in the world!" She said smiling at me.

I was tearing up because... Who wouldn't?

"Awh, I love you too little one" I said kissing her cheek.

"Mommy?" Lucia asked now frowning a little. "Yes sweetheart?"

"Kids in my class all heard stories about them when they were little kids, can you tell me some too?" She asked with puppy eyes.

Oh god...

I was already terrified for this moment...

-Dunja

Good luck Chuckie😏😊👭❤️
'I will love you unconditionally!!!❤️😏' (there's no fear no, let go and just be free) (sorry got caught in the moment) 😂