Chapter 15

'You liar!' I yelled

He immediately pulled away and looked at me with his eyes nearly out of his head.

"A-Angie... T-this is not what-" I cut him off with a hard slap across the face.

"You said you loved me!" I shouted at him while Priscila was just standing there with a smirk.

"And you!" I yelled pointing at Priscila. "You just ruin everything!" I yelled.

"Me? No way I'm too sweet for that" she said innocently while smirking.

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled slapping her hard on her cheek.

I really need to stop and slap people... Nah I'm just going in it now.

"Ouch!" She said holding her cheek. She tried to slap me but I slapped her hand away slapping her again.

"Stop it!" She yelled. I slapped her again and again 'till she was crying and ran away.

Good job Angie, good job.

I looked back at German who stood there with his mouth hanging to the ground.

"D-did you just-" he stuttered but I cut him off. "Yes I did, now go explain what was that before I slap you again and run away" I hissed a little.

"I- I eh.... She called me to say sorry. First I didn't want to come but I did anyway" he said.

I nodded.

"When I was here she just kissed me. I didn't know what to do as I was hella shocked. And when I saw you there shouting at me... I kind of didn't knew what to say anymore" he said.

"That's all?" I asked looking in his. He speaks the truth. I see it in his eyes.

"Y-yes" he stuttered stretching his neck. "Okay then, promise when she calls you ever again, what I doubt 'cause I slapped her too many times, you will tell me" I said to him.

"I promise" he said. I kissed his lips and we went home together.

-Dunja