Chapter 12

I woke up in a white room. I heared loads of beeps and people talking.
I opened my eyes and saw German and Violetta sitting there.

'Angie! You're awake!' Vilu said as she hugged me gently.

'W-what happened?' I stuttered.

German sighed.

'Priscila hit you.. and you then hit your head against the table. But thank god you're alright now.' He said.

'Yeh.. Omg where is Priscila now?!' I shot up in the hospital bed.

German gently took my hand and layed me down again.

'Priscila isn't found yet, but don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens to you. To both of you.' He said.

'But German.. if she's free.. she'll take revenge again.. and...'

'Angie.. shh...' German cut me of and stroke my cheek softly.

I calmed down instantly.

Then the door swung open..

'YOU B*TCH! GETTING ALL GERMAN'S ATTENTION NOW WHILEST I'M HIS WIFE?!' Priscila yelled at me.

German stood up straight away in front of my bed so Priscila couldn't get passed.

'Go away Priscila!' He yelled. - 'Vilu, call the police.' He added and so she did whilest German grabbed Priscila and hele her so she couldn't get away.

Suddenly I started breathing heavily. I could barely breath and my heart was beating fast.

German and Vilu noticed and German let Priscila go so he could run over to me.

He took my hand to try and calm me down, but before I knew what was happening... I was completely mentally and physicaly freaking out...

-Zoë (hope you like this chapter, comment if you did❤)