Chapter 39

"I'm crap" I said to myself walking through the living room for the 16th time.

"You are" I heard Vilu saying. I turned around looking at her with tears in my eyes.

"But, you're my crap" she said with a little smile through her tears.

I smiled and walked up to her hugging her. "I'm sorry Angie. I shouldn't be so mad back there. I was just shocked" she said hugging me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Vilu..." I said kissing her head. "It's okay, you're here now" she said smiling.

"But you've to tell dad you're... You know... Not Luciana" she said.

"Yeah I know" I said frustrated going through my hairs with my hands.

"By the way, brown hair suits you very well" she said winking at me.

"Well thank you Vilu" I said smiling. "Hey girls, what's going on here with the emotionality faces" German asked smiling at us.

"U-uhm well... An-Lucia was sad because her boyfriend broke up with her" Vilu said.

I sighed in relief.

"Oh okay, if there's anything I can help with I'm here" he said looking at me smiling.

"Thank you German" I said smiling. He nodded walking away.

"Angie! This is bad! He already likes Luciana but he has to LOVE you! Angeles!" Vilu said freaking out.

"I know! Damnit! I don't know what to do!" I said frustrated.

I've to think of something what can help me out of this mess I made...

-Dunja 💗