Chapter 32

He has to tell me the truth. Or otherwise I'll force him to.

'And? Are you gonna tell me or what?' I said rudely to him.

'Angie... calm down please...' he said putting his hands on my shoulders

'Don't touch me!' I hissed at him.

'Fine!' He said as he let go of me.

'Now tell me!' I yelled.

'Could you all please leave us alone? For just a moment...' German said to Priscila, Pablo and Jade.

'Ofcourse.' Jade said as she and Pablo walked away.

Priscila stared at us for a few seconds till she finally left.

'Angie... please, this all wasn't what I wanted...' He said but I cut him of.

'No German! It's always what you want! You never think about other people! Don't you realize that you're being so selfish German?!' I yelled.

'Angie... I know I was wrong doing what I did but...'

'But what? There exists no excuse for what you've done. There is no reparing possible to the damage you caused to my heart. I hate you German.' I said coldly.

'And I love you Angie...' he said with pain in his eyes.

'Well go love someone else, cause this isn't gonna work.' I said turning around and walking away.

'I'm sorry Angie.... please forgive me...' I heared him say but I ignored it and walked on letting him go, forever.

-Zoë