Chapter 31

German.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to break out of his hold. "No" he said simply.

"Let me go!! I hate you! All of you! Only Pablo and Jade are the ones who are nice!" I yelled still wiggling to get out.

I finally got out and looked at Priscila who had the same angry look as me.

"Why the hell did you came up to me?!" I yelled. "Duhh, I saw you and I just came here to tell you that you ruined everything" she yelled back.

There was a woman looking at us weirdly. "What are you starting at huh?" I asked her rudely already stepping towards her but German stopped me.

"Angie, calm down" he said holding me again. "C-calm down?" I laughed sarcastically.

"I have no damn idea what's going on here and you won't even tell me!" I yelled wiggling again trying to get out of his strong grip.

"What was that plan about? You wanted to make me cry and broken?" I asked him.

"N-no..."

"Don't lie Germy!" Priscila said. "Did I ask you anything?" I asked Priscila with a bitch face.

She didn't say anything.

"I already thought that yeah" I said turning back to German.

"You wanted me to move out? Make me depressive? Make me cry over you? What was this 'plan' about? And tell me honest" I said looking directly in his eyes.

"Ehm..." He stuttered ready to tell me the whole plan...

-Dunja