Chapter 54

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I moaned when he was kind of eating me out.

"Teasing my princess" he said smirking. "S-stop it!" I moaned out loud.

I want him inside of me, now.

"As you wish" he said . "Did I really s- Ah!"

Well...i think you already know what that last... Moan... Was.

"You could of warned me!" I moaned gripping on his shoulders.

"A surprise is always a lot nicer" he smirked.

---- TIME SKIP ----

I was now laying in German's strong arms.

It felt so great... And not only laying here, if you know what I mean ;)

I was enjoying this when I heard Lucia crying. "I'm gonna check on her" I said standing up.

He pulled me back pecking my lips. "Now you can go" he said with a smile.

I smiled back walking to Lucia's room.

"Hey sweetie" I said picking her up. She mumbled something while giggling.

Awe so cute.

I smiled at her. "Do you want to sleep with me?" I asked her.

She smiled and a saw the same sparkle in her eyes.

I kissed her cheek and walked with her to my room were German was looking at us.

"This is German" I said laying her down between me and German.

"Daddy!" She yelled in a high pitched voice while giggling.

"N-no... That isn't daddy, Lucia" I said looking at German who smiled a little at Lucia.

"Wait! She just said her first word!" I said realizing what she just said.

"Daddy!" She yelled again giggling while wrapping her tiny arms around German's arms.

Well then...

- Dunja
You know when you've a great idea and someone else are doing exactly the same and you just think like 'don't you have an own brain instead of doing the same as others?' Well Zoë and I both have that. Yay! -_-