Chapter 52

He came closer and closer 'till our noses were touching.

"I-I can't do this" I said backing away. He looked a little confused.

"I'm sorry" he said. "N-No don't be... I-it's just..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I began to break down into tears.

"H-hey Angie" German said wrapping his arms around me.

"I-it just hurts..." I said sobbing. "What hurts, Angie? Tell me" he said leading me to the couch were we both sat down.

"M-my dream... It felt s-so real... And I-it's terrible to.. Know t-that it'll never c-comes true" I said still crying in his arms.

"You want to tell me your dream?" He asked. "You'd think I'm crazy" I said with a little chuckle.

"I'd never think that about you" he said. "Well... I-I... We were together... We had a lot of trouble in the past but we got through that. I left... And after one year I came back as Luciana, the new tutor of Vilu. We fell in love again and after some time you knew I was Angie. We were together again and we had a kid named Lucia. You proposed. It was so romantic... And then I woke up... I didn't want to wake up..." I said crying again.

"Shh" he said probably not knowing what to say. "And when I took a walk. I found Lucia... She looked so much like our Lucia in my dream. Now I've a little bit of her still with me, even though she never existed" I said.

He stroked my cheek, again, not knowing what to do.

He leaned in and I looked up... And then...

Our lips met.

-Dunja
I'm curious what's gonna happen in the next one 😏❤️ Good luck lovie💗👭