Chapter 98

After a while with pleading and begging the doctors I finally could go home with my dearest family.

"Yay! Home!" I cheered.  "Mrs Angie! You're home!" Olga said already crying.

She's an emotional wreck sometimes... Like me.

"Hey there Olga" I said giggling. "She's still a little bit... Weird... From a injection" German said laughing.

"Ey! I'm just me, I'm always li- omg look! A carrot!" I said smiling running to a carrot.

"It looks so strange, don't you think?" I asked. "That's what I mean" German said. Olga just laughed and walked away.

"Mom!! I w-... Why are you hugging a carrot..?" Lucía asked with a frown.

"It looks so cute" I giggled. "This is scary... I need to film it!" Lucía said grinning.

German POV

"Look German! I'm getting famous!" Angie said jumping up and down while Lucía was filming here nearly choking on her laughing.

I just let out a laugh. She's so crazy sometimes... But that's why she's my wife and I wouldn't want any other.

--- TIME SKIP ---
Angie POV

"Omg... Why did you record that?" I groaned watching myself dancing with a carrot.

"It was just so ridiculous!!" Lucía laughed. "Oh this is the funniest part!" Lucía shrieked laughing.

I bit in the carrot and then cried after because he was 'injured'.

"Oh no" I said leaning my head back.

"You're the funniest mom ever!" Lucía laughed her head off them hugging me still laughing.

-Dunja
A/N: sorry it took very long. But it wasn't going that well with my grades so I had to work a lot to get them up. I still have to do some things otherwise they will be going down again. But i will try to update as fast as I can.
Good luck lovie💗(BTW CANT WAIT TILL 22 APRIL OMG)