Chapter 90

German POV

I walked upstairs to Lucía's room. I knocked on the door and I heard a soft 'come in'.

I walked in and closed the door door behind me.

"Hey Lu, I wanted to talk to you" I said a little awkwardly. She nodded patting the seat beside her bed.

I sat down. "I'm sorry for how I reacted..." I said. "It's okay dad, I understand why you reacted that way" she said.

"I've an idea, what if you, mom and I are going to do down thing fun together tomorrow! Just us three" I said smiling.

"That'd be great!" Lucía said smiling. She turned to me and hugged me.

"I love you dad" she said. "I love you to Lucía" I said kissing her head.

Angie POV

My heart melted at the sight. Lucía and German hugging. I didn't see that in a long time.

I just stood there at the door smiling like an idiot.

"Hey mom" Lucía said walking towards me. "Hey, everything okay between you two?" I asked.

Lucía and German nodded smiling at each other. I smiled hugging the both of them.

"Ey! We want to be in the hug too!" I heard Manu saying. Then I felt Lara and Manu hugging us too.

"Manu, shove you arm. You're nearly killing me" Lara said. "Nope" Manu said with a little smirk in his voice.

"Manu!!" Lara protested slapping his arm. "Ow! Mom!!! Lara slapped me!" Manu said folding his arms.

"But he nearly killed me!" Lara protested. I just laughed with German and Lucía.

"You two are crazy" Lucía laughed patting their head. "Ey! I'm not crazy! She is! I'm older I've the to protest" Manu said.

"But not the right to kill me! And besides you're only five minutes older then me. You're still 9 like me so" Lara said then walking away.

Those kids of us... I love them.

-Dunja