Chapter 92

A/N: sorry for not updating. I had test week (it was 6 days but whatever) and I had to study a lot. Sorry for that.

As we all headed home I immediately say down on the couch because I was exhausted.

"Really guys, thank you for this awesome day" I yawned getting comfortable on the couch.

"No problem!" They both said. I was drifting off to sleep when...

"Mom!!!! Manu is bullying me!" Lara screamed. "Mom!!!! I'm not! Lara is shouting at me!" Manu screamed.

Ugh, can't I get any sleep?

"German?!?! Please, go to Manu and Lara" I yawned. "On my way" I heard my husband say.

I smiled then finally drifting off.

----- TIME SKIP -----

"Stop it! Ugh stop it!" I said annoyed when someone was tickling my feet.

I heard giggling and knew immediately who it was.

Violetta.

"Vilu!" I cheered getting up hugging her. "Hey auntie" she smiled.

"How are y-"

"Vilu!!!" I was cut off by Lucía running down the stairs and jumping into Vilu's arms.

They still have that unbreakable sister love.

"Hey Lu" Vilu said hugging her back. "Where are the little ones?" Vilu asked.

"They're upstairs" Lucía said pointing upstairs. Violetta nodded walking up the stairs.

"I'm going to the shop. I'll be back soon" I said kissing Lucía's cheek. "German?! I'm going to shop" I yelled.

"Okay, beautiful! Be careful!" He yelled back. I smiled then headed out.

I walked down the street ready to walk to the other side of the road when I saw lights flashing...

"Mom!!"

And then everything went black...

-Dunjaaa
Good luck hun ❤️👭